Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Deutzer Technische Kohl GmbH (CEO Manfred Deutzer)
Lindenallee 16, 15738 Zeuthen
Telephone: 033762/ 21292
Fax: 033762/ 21293
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website http://www.deutzer.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
he legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
Further explanations can be found in section 4 of this data protection declaration.
b) When ordering our publications
You can order our publications. For this purpose, we store your data in our address database. We use the following data:
- Name und Vorname
The data mentioned will only be processed by us to process the ordering process and will be automatically deleted after the publication has been sent.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letters a and f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3. Sharing of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR,
- the disclosure in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c GDPR, as well as
- This is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b of the GDPR.
The cookie stores information that arises in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we receive direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, to optimize user-friendliness, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5.Rights of those affected
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is carried out to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you use it to assert or exercise your rights or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you can revoke your consent to us at any time. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters.
6. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, provided there are reasons for doing so. which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a special situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When visiting our website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Currentness and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is dated May 2018. It was created and checked by the Ilchmann law firm ( www.ilchmann-kanzlei.de ) .
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and/or printed out on our website at any time.